Behaving ethically is at the heart of what it means to be a professional real estate agent! We apply ethical standards to take care of sellers and buyers.
Integrity and ethical behaviour are central to maintaining Encore Property Group reputation and are absolutely critical to the success of our company.
There is often a big difference between what is legal and what is ethical. Most of real estate agencies use 'legal' as their standard. The legal system merely specifies minimal standards to what an entrepreneur can or cannot do.
Acting in an ethical way is a matter of what Encore Property Group considers to be the right way to conduct our real estate business! The lack of ethics in the real estate industry, is one the major problems.
Just an example of things that are legal in Australia. It is legal to take money from home sellers in the full knowledge that this money is not to promote the property but to promote the agents. But is it ethical?
Our marketing plan is to ensure we promote your property not us!
We recognise that ethical issues in real estate can be complicated by the complexity of economic and social environments and diverse nature of our work.
We apply competency, fairness, and high integrity in our day to day operations.
- If you are a home seller, we will attempt to give you the knowledge to avoid mistakes which cost you thousands of dollars.
- If you are a home buyer, it will give you the knowledge to protect yourself and find the home you dream about.
Below there are ethics we apply:
- When representing a buyer, seller, landlord, tenant, or other client as an agent, Encore Property pledge themselves to protect and promote the interests of our clients.
- Encore Property Group will avoid exaggeration, misrepresentation, or concealment of pertinent facts relating to the property or the transaction. Encore Property Group shall not, however, be obligated to discover latent defects in the property, to advise on matters outside the scope of our real estate license, or to disclose facts which are confidential under the scope of agency or non-agency relationships as defined by the law.
- Encore Property Group, in our real estate employment practices, will not discriminate against any person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Encore Property will be honest and truthful in their real estate communications and shall present a true picture in their advertising, marketing, and other representations.