fbpx
Menu

Review Detail

Must say a big thank you to Michelle and Paula at the bertram office. We are just about to move into one of there lovely property’s and the whole move and taking the rental has been so smooth and easy with this company. I have had dealings with other agents and have never found a company that is so willing to help you and make you feel like you are part of them. Would highly recommend this company to anyone and when it’s time for myself to be a landlord this will be the company that I will be going to so please any problems or help just pick up the phone to them and they will help you out as much as they have given me.than you so much.
Customers Reviews 

Reviewed by Damian Sturman December 13, 2017

Bertram Property

Must say a big thank you to Michelle and Paula at the bertram office. We are just about to move into one of there lovely property’s and the whole move and taking the rental has been so smooth and easy with this company. I have had dealings with other agents and have never found a company that is so willing to help you and make you feel like you are part of them. Would highly recommend this company to anyone and when it’s time for myself to be a landlord this will be the company that I will be going to so please any problems or help just pick up the phone to them and they will help you out as much as they have given me.than you so much.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Please enter the security code.